Although the online broadcasts of our services will continue, you will now have the option of being able to attend Sunday services in person (starting October 11). If you are comfortable and want to worship with us in person, we would love to have you!
For everyone’s safety we will have to observe some guidelines:
- The number of persons per service is restricted to 60, therefore, attendance will only be possible by reservations, either by phone or through the website. We will begin to take reservations next Sunday, October 4.
- The use of face masks is mandatory.
- We will follow certain procedures for entry, including verifying your reservation, checking your temperature, asking some security questions, disinfecting the hands, and assigning a seat to each visitor.
- We will maintain social distance outside the sanctuary, and upon entering.
- Seating will be assigned by our reception staff by order of arrival.
- We will enter the sanctuary through the main entrance and exit by the side entrances.
- During our time together we must refrain from hugging or any other form of contact with our brothers and sisters.
- No childcare will be provided, therefore, children must remain with parents at all times.
Although we love and welcome all our families, thoughtful consideration regarding the
attendance of your child during this trial reopening phase should be taken.
- We will have three services: 9:00 am in Spanish, 11:00 am in English, and 1:00 pm in Spanish.
Sundays (Online* & In-person)
09:00 am – Servicio de Adoración (Español)
11:00 am – Worship Service (In English)
01:00 pm – Servicio de Adoración (Español)
(*) Only 11:00 am and 1:00 pm services.
07:00 pm – Estudio Bíblico & Oración (Español)
08:00 pm – Bible Study & Prayer (English)